Alternative Product: Try PowerUp SYBR Green Master Mix, our newest, high-performance, SYBR dye-based master mix for superior performance at a very competitive price. With PowerUp SYBR Green Master Mix, we’ve taken the best of Power SYBR Green PCR Master Mix and added additional capabilities for your gene expression analysis.
Get superior nucleic acid quantitation with Applied Biosystems® Power SYBR® Green Master Mix. Power SYBR® Master Mix offers superior sensitivity and reproducibility, detecting as few as two copies of a target gene over a broad range of template concentrations.
• Everything you need for SYBR® Green dye–based PCR amplification and detection in a convenient single-tube format. Power SYBR® Green PCR Master Mix contains all of the components, excluding the template and primers, for superior SYBR® Green reagent-based real-time PCR
• The optimized formulation contains highly purified AmpliTaq Gold® DNA Polymerase, LD to offer greater sensitivity than classic SYBR® Green PCR master mix
• Power SYBR® Green PCR Master Mix contains a blend of dTTP/dUTP that is compatible with AmpErase® UNG, to minimize carryover contamination
• Includes a proprietary version of ROX™ dye, an internal passive reference, to normalize non-PCR–related fluorescence fluctuations to minimize well-to-well variability that result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error and sample evaporation
• Power SYBR® Green reagent-based PCR chemistry easily replaces the existing SYBR® Green PCR Master Mix in Applied Biosystems® protocols using the same setup and thermal cycling conditions