Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent provides the highest transfection efficiencies on the widest variety of cell types for siRNA-mediated gene knockdown experiments. Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX is a proprietary RNAi-specific cationic lipid formulation designed specifically for the delivery of siRNA and miRNA into all cell types.
With Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent you will get:
• Superior transfection efficiency requiring lower RNAi concentrations, leading to more effective gene knockdown with minimal nonspecific effects
• Easy optimization due to minimal cytotoxicity across a 10-fold concentration range of transfection reagent
• Superior transfection efficiencies for miRNA antagonists and mimics
• Compatibility with a broad range of cell types, providing the most versatile approach to all of your gene silencing experiments
• A simple and rapid protocol for consistent and reproducible results
High knockdown in a wide range of cells
Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent transfects a wide range of cell types (see figure). For gene silencing, Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent's high-efficiency transfections lead to the high levels of gene knockdown needed to achieve convincing results.
Simple, high-throughput–ready transfections
Simply mix Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent with siRNA, add to your cells, incubate, and measure gene knockdown. The simplicity and speed combined with high transfection efficiency make Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent ideal for high-throughput siRNA transfections. Transfection conditions can be easily established for automated or robotic systems used in such applications.
top of page
bottom of page