For reverse transcription of total RNA containing miRNA using the miScript PCR System
- cDNA for sensitive and specific miRNA detection
- A single cDNA enables quantification of multiple miRNAs
- Quantification of miRNA and mRNA from the same cDNA
- Quantification of mature and precursor miRNA from the same cDNA
- Proprietary synthetic RNA to assess reverse transcription efficiency
The miScript II RT Kit is an integral component of the miScript PCR System for miRNA detection and quantification. cDNA generated with the miScript II RT Kit is used as a template for real-time PCR with the miScript SYBR Green PCR Kit and either PCR arrays (miRNome or Pathway-Focused miScript miRNA PCR Arrays) or appropriate assays (miScript Primer Assays for miRNA or other noncoding RNA, miScript Precursor Assays for precursor miRNA, or QuantiTect Primer Assays for mRNA).