Minisarts CA Syringe Filters, Sartorius 16534K
Minisart® syringe filters for fast and reliable filtration of small to medium volumes.
Complete ready-to-connect filter units are trusted in the laboratory.
The reason: they eliminate time consuming preparatory work, such as changing out the filter
and cleaning the filtration system. These labor saving units are used for a wide variety of
applications such as sample cleaning, particle removal or sterile filtration.
- Type: Syringe filter with male luer lock
- Color: Blue
- Diameter: 28mm
- Filtration area: 6.2 cm²
- Hold-up volume: 0.15ml
- Maximum pressure: 4.5 bar
- Max. temperature: 50 °C
- Connectors Inlet; Female luer lock
- Connectors Outlet: male luer lock
- Reaction to water: Hydrophilic
- Membrane material: Surfactant-free cellulose acetate (SFCA)
- Housing material: Meta acrylate butadiene styrene polymerisate (MBS)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 130 x 200 x 100mm